Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Please help me! Strange bumps around my vagina?

I have these bumps around my vagine. Only one really hurts ,but only when I have sex. The others look kind of like skin tags and they don't hurt at all. None of them have puss or anything. I'm afraid I might have genital warts ,but I am too embarrassed to go to a doctor to get them checked out. My husband doesn't have any types of bumps on them. Please give me advice. Thanks in advance

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

Answers (7)
  • if you are too embarrassed to get them checked out then dont even waste time asking the question because in order get a proper diagnoses you have to go to the doctors for that. that could be xtreme.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • i agree with the first poster, suck it up hun and get checked out, your gynecologist is trained for things like this and will do their best to make you feel comfortable about what is going on!

    Answer by Married2theBest at 1:02 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • Make an appointment ASAP so a doctor can tell you straight out what the problem is and it can be dealt with. Good luck.

    Answer by 3kidz4me at 1:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • umm look in a mirror by spreading your legs on the toilet and lookin at it with a mirror and if they're white bumps, they're warts.. if not, they could just be ingrown hair..dunno why i know this

    Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • they dont have to be white in order to be warts. but either way you need to stop having sexual interactions and go see a doctor.

    Answer by Deathlilly at 3:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • You can get white lesions from pubic shaving (even between your inner and outer labia though no hair grows there, because you generally end up shaving it anyway). However if you suspect genital warts rather than irritation initially, it would be best to see your doctor about it. Just to be safe.

    Answer by xNukleopatra at 7:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • Sound slike really should get yourself into a doctor. You should be there once a year anyways...

    Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.