When you fly, do you ckeck bags or do you carry on?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Travel

• I really try to avoid checking luggage. They always go through it and damage some of my things. I have also had panties stolen and it's not like I have "sexy" panties I have the cheap cotton ones.
    I hate checking it... but if I have to I have too.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• both...i check the big ones and carry a bag with things for my kids to entertain themselves on the plain...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If it is just me I will try to only have to have a carry on...but with me and my DS then I have to check at least a bag of clothes and the carseat. Then I will have my carryon that will have something to keep DS busy and happy,diapers, wipes, and the few things i need.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I check in and have carry ons, even if its a one day trip! I am known for overpacking.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We haven't flown in a long time. When we do go by air, it's to a place where we need to have checked bags because we are gone for longer than 2 weeks. And 2 weeks for 5 people = at least 3 bags plus back packs for carry on. At least we are less than 1 bag per person.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We have to check. With 3 kiddos and carseats and strollers we just cant keep up with extra luggage to track around
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i take plane twice /month, i don't check and i never did it just meke me lose my time going to work or comimg back home , but its preferable to do it i think
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I always carry on.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I check my bags, I don't want to be dragging a bag with me everywhere I go.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I do a bit of both. When traveling with 3 kids by myself it is not feasible to pull around a large bag so I check on a big bag and take some thing as a carry on.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2010