Am I pregnant?

I have been trying to get pregnant for about four months now. My situation is very confusing so let me break it down:
-I was on the B/C pill for about a year before I stopped it to get pregnant.
-I started the pill again here recently (about 5 days ago) because my last period was horrible.
-Once I started taking the pill again I wondered if I ruined my chances of getting pregnant.
-I have taken three pregnancy tests since I started trying, and each, have been negative.
-I am going to Planned Parenthood this weekend to get some answers.
But first I wanted answers on here,
I am scared to find out I really am NOT pregnant.
This morning, I woke up feeling nauseous. Wanted to throw up so bad. As Soon as I got out of bed, I got sick everywhere.
That is not like me at all.
I have been eating SO MUCH as well.
SOMEONE HELP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• get a blood test then hun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I know a girl who wants to be pregnant so bad and she had all the symptoms but everytime the pregnancy tests came back negative. i think that she just wanted it so bad that her body kinda went into prego mode even though shes not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• you shouldn't take birth control if you are trying to get pregnant...GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• If you think that you are pregnant, you should stop taking the pill immediately - taking birth control pills while pregnant are not good for the baby. But birth control stops ovulation, so if you are trying to get pregnant, then the pill will prevent you from doing that. I guess you'll just have to deal with the period until you do get pregnant - then it'll stop :) Good luck :)
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 9:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2008