Trick or Treating...

Do you as a mom dress up in a costume when you take your kids trick or treating? I haven't before but Im kindof thinking about it this year. The kids ask me every year..Mom, what are you going to be?

So if you do, what are you dressing up as this year?

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 12:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't before but I wanted to start. My 5 year old keeps picking out costumes for me but the money is going to have to go toward fixing the tv. =(
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 12:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I used to dress up every year, but I haven't done it in the last year. This year I'm not doing it either. When my daughter was 3 months, we dressed her up as a leopard and I dressed up as a zombie french maid, my husband dressed up as a vampire. I probably won't dress up again until my daughter's old enough to ask me and if we get invited to a Halloween party that's adult and kid friendly.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I probably won't, but my kids want me to be a burglar, since they are SWAT and the dog is dressed like a burglar. I dressed up one year, and felt really stupid, and uncomfortable, especially since I was the one pulling the wagon when they got tired.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no and I stopped dressing for trick or treating when I was in 6 grade and started handing out the candy.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 12:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010