Question about vagina discharge/period

Every once in a while, i'll have what I can only describe as a type of jelly discharge, i'll wipe and there it will be on the paper, not always clear, lightly tinted brownish purpel. And last week i thought i was going to start my period, craps/moody/ect. but i had that brownish discharge that you get ( i don't know how to explain it but if you ever had you period you know) and the jelly stuff. Is there somthing wrong with me??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• that happens to me sometimes to. It looks like your insides are comming out kind of. But I have never had an abnormal papsmear so i think it is ok?
    crissym45

Answer by crissym45 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Makes me feel better now, happens to me too.
    janie-o

Answer by janie-o at 2:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Your discharge can increase and change in texture or color due to your hormones. Usually when you're ovulating(about 2 weeks between periods) and during/shortly before/shortly after your menstruation.
    xNukleopatra

Answer by xNukleopatra at 7:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2008