What's the most embarrassing thing your parents ever said or did in front of you, in public?

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• My mother announced at the funeral home that she and my dad enjoyed "hallway sex."

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• OMG! I wanted to DIE when my mom took me bra shopping for my first bra. She had to announce to the sales lady and every other person we saw in the store that I was there for my 1st bra. (Oh and I was kind of old for my first bra since I was a late bloomer.)
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I was 16, and it was Friday night, my dad said it was okay for me to go to the disco (yeah, yeah, I'm old). Anyway, he dropped me off and said he'd pick me up at 1am. Fine by me. Except at 12:30am, I saw him come into the club, IN HIS PAJAMAS! Naturally, I tried to hide from him, hoping he'd go away. But nooooo, he went over to the DJ, and had him announce "Will Anouck please come to the exit, her dad is here to pick her up." Seriously, I wanted to DIE. And it wasn't even 1am yet!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My moms makes a "retarded" voice and talks like that in public and shouts it in stores. It upsets me because the handicap people really do talk like that and she makes a joke out of it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My mom used to tell my friends and anyone else who would listen to her everything she hated about me....she always had a need to insult me in front of other people, bless her heart.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010