If you could go on a road trip with any person, dead or alive, who would it be, and where would you go?

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Travel

• I would pick Bill Clinton, across the whole country so I had the maximum amount of time to talk and listen. I pick him because I know very little about politics and would like to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to learn from a very powerful and knowledgable man.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My best friend Brad. We're actually going to do that next summer and we're just going to drive around and explore :) Only think i would change is that he didn't get motion sickness if he's in the passenger seat....He'll be driving the whole time and I'm a horrible side seat driver!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• One of my close friends, Adam. He and I travel REALLY well together, and we have the same taste in music. We went on a road trip together, and got lost, and we made do very well. I actually had a dream about him last night. I haven't seen him in 4 years (almost 5), and I really miss him. When I last saw him, he was about to deploy to Iraq. He's one of the nicest, most genuine people I know.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Hunter S. Thompson and I would go anywhere.. anywhere at all.. As long as I got to go with Thompson (and I would be free of any criminal prosection.. lmao).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would go with my DF! It does not matter where we go, as long as we are together!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would go on a Trip with God . God is is dead in alive body , but alive in sprit. I would go to any of the State or National Parks in the U.S.A.
    Glo402

Answer by Glo402 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010