Do you think Lindsay Lohan will be going to jail after tomorrow's court hearing??

Reports say she can go to jail for a year, minus the time she did already. Personally, I don't see her going anywhere. They have too much leniency on her and she's just wrapped in a vicious cycle.

SweetPieMama24

Asked by SweetPieMama24 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Maybe a couples day but she will never be put in jail they same amount of time a normal person would for the same BS she does.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i hope so because it inst fair how she gets away with everything while a regular person would have been sitting in jail for months while she gets out after a couple of days she isnt above the law but it seems like all celebritys are
    nikkiandtommy

Answer by nikkiandtommy at 12:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The ugly bitch needs to fall off the face of the Earth! Sorry, I dislike her!!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 12:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I doubt it but she should
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She might but the with the overcrowding of the jails in California she won't serve much time.

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 12:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She needs to get away from her parents. Jail might not be the answer, but the girl does need help.
    I think what she needs is long term therapy.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She's in and out of rehab throughout the year. Look at the last time, she comes out of rehab, and she's in the clubs literally the next night!! Failed three drug tests, got sentenced to 90 days in jail - and served like 14 hours. RIDICULOUS!!
    SweetPieMama24

Comment by SweetPieMama24 (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She needs to be in serious drug rehab....not a "country club rehab"....or she will be dead from an overdose soon. She really is talented but she is ruining her life. What a shame.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I can't believe what you said about her mommy2karsyn....that is so cold hearted and nasty!! She is pretty,talented and a victim of bad parenting. I feel for her and wish she would get help!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If it were me I'd already be there but since it's her I say probably not.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 1:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010