Ok Im On the depo COuld I Be Pregnant

ive been on the depo shot for almost 1 year and my periods have really been irregular and today me and my bf had sex and i bled a little i want to get my period but today i bled and its not enough to say i have my period just a little and im really worried i cant afford to b prego again im only 18

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my friend got preggo on the shot..just remember this..No type of BC is 100% effective..so theres that % that you'll get knocked up.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• umm.. take a test.. and i doubt you're "preggo" yet.. so take the plan b pill if you dont want a baby.. and use a condom
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• One of my childhood friends got pregnant on depo, she had twins and I don't know if the depo shot had anything to do with that.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I hady now 8 year old on Depo, it is possible but not likely. How long have you been taking depo? Is it possible that your body is finally getting "used" to it and you are getting a much lighter period?

Kari
    natrlmommy

Answer by natrlmommy at 2:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I know someone that was on it for like 13-14yrs and got off of it and got pregnant within a month not wanting to. Just got tired of the depo, I think it made her tired alot of other things
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 9:24 AM on Oct. 29, 2008