Does anyone not shave or trim their bikini area?

I see tons off post where people are talking about shaving, trimming or waxing. I usually never do this unless I am going to be wearing a bathing suit and even then it's just a small trim so its not sticking out. The few times I have tried doing anything more than that I got razor burn and endless amounts of itching. Its not that I wouldn't be ok with doing it if I didn't have a problem with that. But I just want to know am I one of the few that still goes natural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I just trim and shave the areas on my thighs.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 10:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I groom, clip, or whatever, but I don't go full bare. It itches like a motherf--ker growing back, the stubble is there a day later, and I get ingrown hairs. The only person down there is my husband and he has never complained and told me that he won't go near it if I don't shave it all off. I keep myself clean and that's what matters.It seems to be the norm nowadays, but it's definitely not for everyone.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I only trim when I have to wear a swim suit. but actually I don't even do that know. I have the new boy shorts swim suits. I hate all the itchiness if and when I did shave there.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I shave my bikini area every time I shave my legs.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I like natural, and hate the trend that the bickini area must be shaved or trimmed.
    Anonymous

• I groom b/c it can get unruly, but never bare (hubby does not like it)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't maintain it when I'm not getting any.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I shave everytime I shave my legs. It really doesn't itch me at all, but maybe cause I shave so often, IDK
    ianconnor

Answer by ianconnor at 1:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

-----------------------------------
    Ditto that ... I'm OCD and I have a set routine for the shower and it includes shaving every single time, even if it's the second shower of the day.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have been getting bikini waxes for years...it just grosses me out to not do anything down there!
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010