What's a good birth control pill?

I have had problems with every pill I've tried.
Irritability, nausea, and headaches being the main problems.
Do you ladies know of a pill with low side effects?

rain408

Asked by rain408 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• Not having sex. ????
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i didn't know that came in pil form ! wow!

i can't answer your question but i'd like to know if there are any good ones too, i always get sick and to you smart asses like the pp, i am married so i can and will have sex with my husband, yes we use condoms but no pills b/c like op, they make me sick
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I wish I knew the answer to that one myself! I'll be watching this question for some suggestions also. I am currently taking Othro TriCyclen and am nuts on it. I was worse on Ortho Cyclen. Best of luck to you, Mama.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You need to talk with your doctor about this. Personally I love my non-hormonal IUD, but they are not for everyone.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't have a good track record with bc pills either; we are very seriously considering the non-hormonal IUD pp mentioned. I just really don't want to turn into crazy lady again a few months to a year after having this baby lol, and the mini pill made it very very difficult for me to gain weight for some reason. Definitely talk to your doctor about this.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010