Q for those who use g-diapers, on an average lets say month how many do you use and how much do you spend compared to reg diapers?

i am wanting to be earth friendly and planning way ahead; these g-diapers seem like the easiest way to do it as i do not want to do the cloth diapers, i went on the site and from what i can see the outside is like a reusable cloth with some sort of velcro and or snaps and then the gdiaper inserts are disposable and using them looks pretty easy, and i would be able to buy them in bulk..... i realize i would have to order them which sounds fine except i wouldnt be able to just run to a store and get them when i run out.
what is the price difference between using these and using regular disposable diapers?
and do they hold up pretty well or do some people notice leakage more than with reg diapers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think I had it figured out to be something like $0.35+ a piece compared to $0.25 and less for reg disposable diapers. Daily use of them depends on the age of your child--newborn sometimes 12 a day, infant more like 6-8, toddler 5+. I used them for a while but find cloth cheaper and more convenient. I think g diapers are expensive. I only had them because they were a gift.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 10:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• And I will say that extra messy poos do leak sometimes. And if he peed extra at night they often leaked.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 10:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010