What would you do?

Okay first off my fiance and I just had a son and my fiances mom asked me do you kiss his pee pee I use to do that to Richard who is my fiance....I said hell no thats malestation I am not letting my sons go around her without me there and I hate being around her she is Turkish and I don't know if that has anything to do with it but his whole turkish side of the family is like that I heard the women say stuff about how they think little boys pee pees are so cute she told me its not malestation its showing them you love them and she said also they don't know what your doing....She weirds me out....I would never ever do that to my sons...Its WRONG...Can I get ya'lls take on this please also since then when me and my fiance are intamate I get kinda weirded out sometimes thinking about his mom doing that to him I mean seriously what age did it stop he says he don't remember it happening but its been a big issue for us what should I

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• OMG! That's nasty in so many ways!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would have to agree with you that sounds like molestation to me. It's wrong and if i was you i wouldn't let that woman near my son unless i was in the room watching her every move. I don't know what else to tell you
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well i see it as wrong as well but she comes from a different custom and it may be acceptable. She calmly explain to her that this is America and it is very very wrong to do that here. Tell her to respect that you don't want her doing that. Have you fiance talk to her if that's what it takes. Don't let her watch the baby alone until she fully understands and respects it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• *Just, not she
    mommy_of_two388

• oh my...I would have such a problem with that too! IDK what the customs are or if that is normal for them, but I would definitely NOT let my baby be left alone with ANY of his family if they all believe that way. I hope you can find a pleasant way to deal with this. Since your fiancĂ©e is okay with all that too, you might want to find out a little more about what is 'normal' in their custom. This may be the tip of the iceberg but I surely hope not. No mom needs to have to worry about this. Best wishes =)
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 1:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• freaky-deaky weird idk what a turn off thats wrong - GL
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm with justins mommy.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think that is weird as all hell and I agree with you completely
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I definitely find the behavior inappropriate! And would certainly not leave her alone with my boys or change their diapers. I can't imagine a custom that involves doing this! I have two boys and I've kissed fingers, knees, heads, bellys and even stinky toes! But never their penis'!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would never do it, but who knows maybe it is a cultural thing.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 12:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2010