Breastfeeding grown men dreams!!!

What does it mean when you dream that you are breastfeeding grown men? I keep having these dreams that I am breastfeeding these random men!! There is nothing sexual about the dream and I promise I am not remotely attracted to them! I just dream that they are breastfeeding and that I am telling them how nutritious the milk is for them. It seems like I can even feel them sucking!! They are people like my BIL or an old co-worker that I haven't thought of in years. I actually wake up feeling really grossed out. What could these dreams mean???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure sorry. I've never had anything like that. But....the other day my husband and I were being intimate and he went for the breast forgetting that I breastfeed and got a little taste! LOL! Nasty, but hilarious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Maybe you feel like you've been bfing forever and your LO might never wean? lol Or maybe it's something to do with nuturing instincts? I really couldn't tell you. It must be odd to say the very least. And to the PP: Nothing nasty about breastmilk.. whether it's in the baby's mouth or your DH's. What, he can drink milk from a cow's teat, intended for a baby cow, but it's gross coming from his wife's breast to nurish his child? (Sorry for hijacking!)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 9:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Just one question: You haven't been reading "The Grapes of Wrath" by Steinbeck lately have you?? Cuz, I remember a part where one of the main characters nurses a grown man back to health to give him nourishment.... At first I thought it odd, but then when I thought more about it I realized that was probably all that character could have handled until he got better........ And there was nothing sexual about it............ I"m sure it is probably a little of both of what nytefae stated about thinking you might never end breastfeeding and a nurturing instinct to help others......
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I thought I was the only one :) It's kinda creep huh? I think it's just instincts. However, I haven't breastfed in almost a year, and I still have those dreams every once in a while. I also had a really hard time breastfeeding though. So it could be that also. Don't think about it too much. It will just drive you crazy.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2008