Why is my boyfreind going around telling those he can I am asking him to move out

Hello we have lived together 4months I am single mother of a 17 year old special needs teenager now in February I asked him to move out called off our wedding he had issues well then I let him move back in in June we cannot live together all to it for various reasons I see he is smoking again find out other morning last few weeks been sleeping all crazy gets up between 2 and around 6 of mornings watching televison eating.

This is causing I know my daughter as of last week to wake up I had him take me to get something to eat Tony who was with the other day talked to me told me to give him another chance he felt it was his fault I told him no to me who else is he telling he ain't no goody two shoes or me I cannot take him being not neat he is kind of nasty and no the drugs hell no excuse me so why is he telling everybody

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe because you DID ask him to move out? I mean, that's the truth.

BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 1:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• He's telling the truth.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm not exactly what he is telling them, but men need to talk to their friends just as much as women do. If he's telling the truth that you told him to move out then he's entitled to share that with people he's close to me.
    When I moved out my husband told everyone I was leaving him, its not like he could keep that all bottled up. Of course later I found out he was lying about things, which for those people that I felt closest too I cleared that all up when I moved home. I wasn't upset he was telling people, I was more upset he was lying about the things that lead up to it.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Based on what you have written here.

I would say because you did ask him to move out. Regardless if you set up a time in which he can move back or your reasons for asking him to move out.. You *did* ask him to move out.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i agree
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You said there were various reasons why you two cannot live together- Him Smoking & Getting Up all hours of the night; Waking your Daughter- So, you did ask him to Move Out-Right? Don't Worry about what he tells others- You have to do what is in the Best Interest of you & your Daughter! Good Luck:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ???
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• He is telling the truth and that really shouldn't bother you...let him tell the world...his loss and obviously good riddance!

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You told the man to leave...he's telling the truth and what's wrong in him telling people that you want him out? If you want him out and its your place, put him out. You don't have to answer to anybody as to why just do it.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010