Beth Moore

I am curently doing a bible study from Beth Moore. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through her many bible studies, and what they have come away with? I was told that the one we are doing is life changing, and I can only imagine that i would walk away with a much more intimate relationship with God.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• As long as that intimacy doesn't lead to another virgin birth... that would certainly be life changing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Wow. First response was rude and sarcastic.

I have done her Believing God Bible study and it was fascinating. I love her books (I've read those separately from doing studies) and always walk away with a renewed sense of faith.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have heard they are awesome!
    rag_muffin

Answer by rag_muffin at 8:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Seems like a women after God's heart...Hope you are blessed and come back and share with us what we missed....Don't be discouraged by those that are rude in here...See they are lead by the enemy and he hates to hear about God....

"Fear he who can destroy both the body and the soul"

Your Sister in Christ!
    Serving the KING
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have done her "Believing God" study and was blown away by it! It has changed the way my relationship with Christ is. I always believed IN God but found it hard to really believe his promises for my life. Know what I mean? It was life changing and I am so thankful for Beth's wisdom and how God works through her.

I saw her in person just a couple weeks ago and loved it! She is filled with the glory of God.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 1:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I'm going to be ordering her study on Paul called "To Live Is Christ". I can't wait! =)
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 1:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Watching her right now... love her lessons.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I did her "Breaking Free" study with a group of women my counselor put together. Beth's study touched on many things that I have been going through in my life (self-esteem, addiction, loss, etc.) from a Biblical standpoint, and it was just awesome for me to realize that the promises God made to people in the Bible are promises that hold true for us TODAY as well. The study was eye-opening and healing for me. The group had a workbook and a 30 min. video of Beth speaking each week.
    Squeaky79

Answer by Squeaky79 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I'm currently in her "Jesus, the one and only" class. I love it! I'm learning so much about Jesus, and I'm changing my perspectives and how I treat others that I don't agree with.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Are all these other studies you gals have mentioned, in book form...or just studies??
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008