Older sibling

Do ya have a brother or sister who only has one kid but you have two & they talk like they know everything just because they are older then YOU & have ONE child? its driving me nuts lately. Having two kids is alot different then one and alot more busy for sure and alot more to tackle. Sometimes I just feel like screaming from being annoyed! Friggin' know-it-all is pissing me off. Had to vent! : )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• OH YEAH! My older brother has one child and he has barley been he her short 5 years of life. My parents are the one that raises her while he goes off to jail and off doing he's own thing. He tried to tell me what I'm doing wrong and what is right. I just tell him where to stick it. I have 2 kids and I've been with them from day one.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have an older brother that only has one, but I listen to his advice. His son is older than my boys are, and he's managed to raise a really good kid.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• nope, we all have many kids, and they ae older, so i take the advice
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have older siblings and only one of them has kids..he doesn't tell me how to raise mine but his adult son who has a 4 yr old will try to make me look like a bad parent to my 6 yr old. Yeah nothing like a 24 yr old nephew trying to make it look like he knows so much and I have 16 yrs on him and a total of 4 kids
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have 5 children, my oldest will be 9 in January then my others childrens are having their birthdays soon and will be 5,6,7, and 3. My sister in law who is 10 yrs older than me has an 8 yr old and 1 yr old. She always act like she knows it all from being pregnant to the delivery to haing a child. I have 5 been through it all 5 times don't act like I don't know what I am doing. She is mostly pissed because she has always wanted children and YES I feel bad it wasn't easy for her but its not my fault at all that I could get pregnant.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am the only one with a child in my family and on my dh's side of the family. Just b/c I only have one child does not mean I am dumb or uneducated when it comes to parenting. (: I am still a parent like everyone else. I just choose to have one child.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010