Puddles anyone?

I leave huge puddles when my hubby and I are going at it Missionary. Anyone else leave wet spots on the bed like that? My hubby nicknamed me "Puddles" lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• We put a towel down... :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Lol sounds like you're a squirter!! Put a towel down and have at it!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It isn't YOU leaving the "puddles"- it is him LOL Well, technically it is you, but...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 2:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Every time! Like other's have also said, Just put a towel down...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• LOL thank you! We have a blanket for sex that has dog prints on it. We call it the doggy style sex blanket but don't always put it down because I wake him up for sex constantly. Anyways... I have a new reason for the nickname too. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and my boobies leak all over the bed too! Great! I'm constantly washing the sheets...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• There's always a wet spot on our bed too and like the other said, it's him I think (unless he's wearing condom). I'm sure it makes your hubby feel good tho to think you're that turned on, or that he did that for you. Only problem my hubby has is he says the wet spot always ends up on his side of the bed lol I try to remember to bring my towel with me if I know it's going to happen but like the other replier said, I wake him up a lot in the middle of the night so it's not always possible.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• you just got it comin out of everywhere lol start having sex in the shower
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• The same happens to me. Honestly, my hubby loves it. And yes it is all me. We laugh about it and I wash sheets often. But it's probably time to burn the mattress. Sorry. TMI. LOL
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 10:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• OP again. I was also the one who replied again at 3:20 am. In response to Lisa about the wet spot being on his side. My hubby loves to roll around in it lol. I hate the wet spot so luckily we have a huge bed and I can have a whole big spot without being anywhere near that disgusting cold wet spot lol.
    Anonymous