How about some inexpensive Halloween costume ideas for a couple?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• You dress in his clothes and he dresses in your clothes and you can go as each other :D
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am 4'11" and 110 pounds. He is 6'7" and 295 pounds. But if we were closer in size, that might work. I should tell my parents that.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Comment by Mom1Stepmom1 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• How about Thing One and Thing Two from Cat in The Hat? Or a witch and a goblin? Ghosts, but yours with a long haired wig, and his with a top hat? Pink Bunny and Blue Bunny?
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• How about the plug and socket costume? Probably easy enough to make from cardboard.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Dress as big babies :D Go buy pacifiers and bottles and make a "diaper" out of a sheet.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Last year we went as the dirty old man and the old woman sitting on the bench from Laugh In. I was the dirty old man. You can go as salt and pepper. Or sushi. The October issue of Family Fun has some cute ideas. Or you can get red wigs and overalls and a cute dress and go as Raggedy Ann and Andy.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

---
    This is awesome. Specifically the first line.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2010