cramping adult content

ok so DS is 2 months old. I have seen my ob and had my pap. everything is normal. Except I still seem to have some pain near my clitoris which he said is probably from pelvic bruising since DS came out sunny side up as they call it...which is basically width wise and he is looking up. Thats not my question though lol. The last two time we have had sex I feel menstraul like cramps in my uterus. We've been having sex since 4 weeks post partum and it's been great. Does anyone know what this may be from or have experienced it as well. It doesnt hurt bad enough that I want to stop it's just odd feeling.

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 1:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• It's probably still your uterus going back to it's original size. That's my guess!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• my doc said it could take up to a year for your uterus to go back to normal so yeah that's my guess as well

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 2:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010