Funny (or just plain stupid) bumper stickers.

DH will not allow bumper stickers on our car. He thinks they are tacky and they ruin the paint job. I've seen a few that make me agree with him, LOL. What are some funny or stupid bumper stickers you've seen?

Oh and can someone tell me what the point is of putting a bumper sticker on your car of a store? Like a Walmart bumper sticker? LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I also do not put them on my vehicles, but the funniest one I can remember right now was "I haven't been the same since the house fell on my sister"!!! I laughed out loud when I saw it!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 3:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I saw one not too long ago on a girl's car it said "nice truck, sorry about your small penis" -- I told that one to my sis and she was laughing. Guess it brought to mind her ex who drove a pickup truck to be a 'manly man' and compensate for his small package.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about funny, but I recently saw a bumper sticker that said "EVERY mom is a working mom", and I liked that one.

I also recently saw one that said " I make milk... what's your super power?" And I liked that one too..... that's one that I could possible sport on my bumper if I found it somewhere :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Dodge-Eats Chevy's, shits Ford's.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Oh and another one... I'm only speeding because I have to poop.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No bumperstickers for me!

PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) That one always irks me.

Give PEAS a chance.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Fish are friends not food. I laughed at that one. I don't do bumper stickers.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes, this is my truck and no I won't help you move!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't put bumper stickers on my vehicles, but I do enjoy reading some of the ones I see. One that comes to mind is "If you think I am a BITCH you should meet my sister!".
    I have to laugh at that, because it reminded me of my sis-- (yes she can unleash 'bitchzilla' at times).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't like them on my car, but must admit I enjoy some of the cute ones on other people's cars....can't think of specific ones at the moment though, sorry!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010