You really left me for that?

I was replaced by a fatter, uglier treasure troll (sorry if this offends anyone). And she's raising my kid! Has anyone else been abandoned or replaced for someone that probably shouldn't leave their house? Not to add to the looks but he personality was just as ugly. First time meeting her I tried to shake her hand and she flipped me off.

mistykitty84

Asked by mistykitty84 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• It personally doesn't bother me who my ex husband is with. His personal life is his personal life.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Men are weird. Maybe she treats him good and he talks alot of crap about you? Sorry for your situation, hope she gets over it!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I guess I'd take pleasure in the fact that my ex couldn't do better than me.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Thank God in that answer! I'm vain and I can't help it. I don't care who he ends up with because its not ever going to be as good as I was to him. But come on... give some people a little bit of an ego boost once and a while.
    mistykitty84

Comment by mistykitty84 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• He has had a whole string of them over the past couple of years- My situation is different because I am the custodial parent, and he only has supervised visitation... So, no worries about any of them raising my kids.
    Makes me smile to know that for everything he did to me, all the shit he talked, the pain he put me through- He will NEVER be able to do better than me, and that is why he tried to hard to control me. sorry sack of shit.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't say my ex's new wife is ugly, except for her personality.

She's insecure, extremely jealous and does not like my kids or want them around their half-siblings. My kids ahve told me she screamed at them and slapped their heads when they visited, and my ex said she threatened to leave him if the boys ever visited HER house again. She's accused me of trying to use my kids to get him back (wouldn't go back to him for the WORLD!) and said I use the kids to hold him hostage. (HUH?)

I've never been anything but nice to her, even forgiven him child support for a month when their kids need something vital, and even bought her kids presents and FOOD when my sons visited. I really feel like slapping her and telling her to grow the hell up sometimes, but I've heard rumors her family is connected to the mob.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• haha
    as we speak
    he is on internet finding my replacement

anyone want to go on match.com and meet him?
    he is also looking on adultfriend finder

guess he is looking for a girlfriend he can take out in public AND an "adult" friend, looks like he is already planning on cheating on his future girlfriend...what a catch, i feel for the future partner of his
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My first husband had a thing for 15 year olds so I can relate I left him when he cheated the last time with a fat short rosacea covered 15 year old they even plotted to get and raise my kids! as soon as she turned 18 she moved in with mr "im not ready for a family i just want to be alone you are like the gum on the bottom of my shoe" (he said that 2 me when i was 4 months preggo with our son) the next thing i know when my kids go over they come back telling me she said they can call her mom? LIKE HELL refer to her as STEP MOM! Well its been over 7 years since i left him he hasnt even attempted to file for divorce because he really doesnt want to marry her and he is oblivious to the fact that her 2 sons are NOT HIS lmao he made his bed now he can lay in it!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• when my ex & I first split up due to his infidelity, I was shocked to see who he was seeping with. He had a beautiful, loving, doting, respectful wife at home (tall, thin, beautiful facial features, no stretch marks or fat. Willing to do just about anything for him, & DID) & he was with this 5 foot nothing 200 lbs chick with bad skin & greasy hair who did nothing but bitch about how unfair life was, how she hated everyone, etc. Yeah, nothing to write home about. The only thing I can think of i that she let him do her in the butt, no I am not joking, I never let him do that. So that really is the only thing I can think of. Any way, it burned my biscuits for a few weeks, but I got over it. I found a wonderful man, & he keeps bouncing from ugly chick to ugly chick. Whatever
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2010