so many things to do....

and the rain and having 3 lo is making it hard. My son's bday party is on sunday. I still have to go to the grocery store, finish getting his present, prepare for a class I'm teaching tomorrow and clean the house (esp. bathroom and kitchen floor) and bake a cake (special request from my son).. Plus I have a 1 month old. It shouldn't rain tomorrow which would make grocery shoping easier if it wasn't raining today, especially since we're almost out of diapers! Should I go to the grocery store anyways with the rain, or go tomorrow after I teach my class and have hubby pick up diaprs on the way home from work?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have no idea but I'll bump this for you. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I live in the snow and wind..rain means nothing to me. I never let the weather dictate what I am going to do, unless we are physically snowed in. I never let the amount of children I have either, stop me from doing anything. They all just go along. I have taken 5 kids marketing all by myself, and while it takes a little extra work, and you need to unwind when you get home..it is completely doable. I guess I have never understood parents who don't take their kids with them places, because I have never had a choice, my children always come with me.
    BeanIrene1

Answer by BeanIrene1 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• is there ne1 u could leave the kids w while u go shopping? thats what i would do.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would do what you can and just try to relax. If husband will pick up diapers let him. I know with little ones I would hate to take them out rain or snow. Cause by the time you get them out your wet. As for cleaning the house just do what needs to be done and do the rest another day. Let your husband help out you do not have to do it all alone. Have a good party and a good weekend.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• thanks :) I may have to go anyways because we only have like 4 diapers left and hubby doesn't get home until another 5 hours! I have no problem taking the kids out, its just getting the groceries back in the house atfer shopping, or if one of the kids falls asleep on the way to the grocery store :(
    Precious333

Comment by Precious333 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would go today I hate putting things off
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010