What homemade treats would you be making for your family this Halloween

and do you usually make them with your family the evening before the holiday, let us
know when you start on your treats

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 2:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Usually the day before Halloween I'm at the stores trying to find a good costume out of what is left because it always sneaks up on me, I would say the closest I come to making treats for halloween is making M&M cookies out of the black and orange colors and a Halloween cake because my son's birthday is so close to that day
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I usually do just cookies. so I do usually do things like that on a week end when the kids are home to help.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Cookies and I WAS going to do rice krispy treats but my husband got into all the marshmallows and my children ate all the cereal LOL.. I'll have to go back to the store or just give up on the idea all together ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• This year my speacial treat will be pretzel rods dipped in orange buttercream icing and rolled in Halloween sprinkles. Prolly the day of before guests arrive
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We are baking a halloween cake...with orange frosting and ghost sprinkles
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i'm making rice krispy treats and cookie and some caramel apples slices with different Halloween toppings or nuts
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010