Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some helth insurance for my toddlers whats the best

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

Answers (5)
  • look into blue cross blue shield.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • Check with your state. Here some kids can get free medical and dental depending on your income.

    Answer by Christinemg0813 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • We have Unison for the kids because they get it free but for us we have Ameriplan and an HSA...

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:24 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • check with your state health department, there could be some thing that is low cost/free like child health plus (NY)

    Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • In Alabama, we have AllKids, which is low cost child insurance. It's pretty good too, from what I hear. Or look into BCBS Preferred Care.

    Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.