I want to do fun and diffrent pumpkins this year. I'm tired of carving!!! Any ideas?

cry1017

Asked by cry1017 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We painted ours one year. Or get some glue and googly eyes and things like that.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 2:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am allowing my kids to color theirs with markers. No cutting and they might not turn out awesome but they will be all theirs.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've seen pumkins in magazines that are decorated with Lite Brite pegs, Mr. Potatohead pieces, paint, glitter glue, rhinestones, and clove buds (really small tabletop pieces).
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We never get tired of carving. We do a different design from Pumpkin Masters just about every year. This year the kids want to witch stiring the calron again. They don't want to carve. They just want to clean out the guts and get the seeds ready to bake, and have a say on what design. If carving isn't for you the sky is the limit really.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I saw on the tv where you could paint and then add glitter. Could decroate with wiggle eyes and pipe cleaners,etc. use markers to color them up. If get different sizes and demends on family size have every one try to decorate a pumpkin like looks like them. hair color, eye color, etc.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I saw at target the other day a mr potato head set to decorate your pumpkins with it was realy cute
    giraffegrl1980

Answer by giraffegrl1980 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• get Mr. Potato head parts and stick them into the pumpkin
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• One year we used puffy sparkle paints and even a glow in the dark one! We also glued gems and rhinestones on, they turned out really cute and we got alot of compliments!
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• paint them and when dry ...rub just a little bit of baby oil on them and they are beautiful. Dont forget to sprinkle cinnamon in the cap if you do carve.
    M.O.MLePone

Answer by M.O.MLePone at 6:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• What does the cinnamon do?
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2010