Do you tan?

If so do you lay out or go to the tanning bed? I know tanning beds are horrible and "cancer in a box" but I'm addicted to it.

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 2:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do both. And I really don't care how bad it is for you. I love the way I look with a tan.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• nope. all the sun i get is whem i'm chasing my kids around out side
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No, not at all. I do all I can to prevent getting any color to my skin... I am 50% Italian, so I tan very easily... I wear long skirts and sleeves all summer just to avoid the sun, plus the strongest SPF I can find... The closer to "clear" I can get, the better... I don't think tans are attractive in any way. I love the "Morticia" look... Dark hair, white skin...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I tan easily...I wear spf 45 in the summer and I reapply all the time but I still end up tan. But during the winter I sometimes get spray tanned or use a daily build up tan lotion because neither of those are harmful for your skin :)
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I havent. I am naturally tan as well, usually takes about 10mins and I have a tan all year.
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 3:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I roast like a stuff pig when I get in the sun. sweat just rolls of me. Hell no, I don't tan. It's very bad for my delicate skin. and it causes wrinkles not to even mention cancer.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I used to be a major surfer chick, so I didnt need to lay out and tan, I just got a tan doing what i did. But I havent been out on the waves in a while, and I am actually starting to like my porcelain complexion now. So no, I dont even want a tan!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm lucky enough to be blessed with red hair and very fair skin, so no I don't tan~ I burn! Thanks,Dad, she says a little sarcastically.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I tan quickly and easily in the summer but I don't deliberately sit out and tan and I don't use tanning beds.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No..I actively work to stay as fair as possible, I avoid the sun at all cost really.. lol

I am "tan" by nature, and get darker very easily but there is a history of skin cancer in my family and I have skin damage from being out in the sun & tanning when I was younger. So,the sun/tanning are not friends of mine.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010