What issues are most important to you this election?

kittieashy

Asked by kittieashy at 2:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Turning around our failing ECONOMY and PRIVATE SECTOR JOB creation!!

Everything else is negotiable.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• GO LORI! Yep, I agree. And, yes, I will say healthcare is very important, but NOT Obamacare! That is without a doubt the worst possible case scenerio. And, the only way we'll turn the economy around is to vote all the dems out, and make sure Obama does not get a 2nd go at us.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 5:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Economy,. Affordable Health Care or those who need it, and bringing our troops home from Afghanistan and Iraq and wherever else they are in the middle east.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• getting spending under control and putting our citizens back to work.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 4:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Abortion, gay rights, gun control, taxes, energy reform, the war, welfare reform, the health care bill, the economy, job creation
    joeymommy1

Answer by joeymommy1 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Jobs, economy, taxes, health care
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Affordable Health Care or those who need
    *****
    That is "Affordable Health Care for those who need it."
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Economy,. Affordable Health Care or those who need it, and bringing our troops home from Afghanistan and Iraq

Agree

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Kerp..I got what you meant :). I'd say I'd agree with most. The economy and job creation, definately. As far as troop withdrawal, I forget who he was..some Political head from Afghanistan (I really don't mean to sound ignorant to who he is, and no disrespect) said he was fearful of total troop withdrawal. So, I'm torn on that issue. I'm also torn on the abortion ban. I'm actually shocked that it's still an issue. I'm pro-life but I totally disagree with a ban because back alley abortions will still take place and that is not ok. However, one thing that's important to me that I haven't seen is immigration reform. I don't believe in total deportation and I don't agree with amnesty, but those may be different issues than the border issue. I just want us to secure our borders primarily because of the drug wars going on in Mexico and the terrorists from other countries who come in through Mexico because they know it isn't secure.
    kittieashy

Comment by kittieashy (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Economy and spending by the govt.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 10:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010