Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps


ok what i am about to ask u all are say is gonna know u out ok my daughter is going with her brother from another mother!!!!
i found out a yr ago what was going on i let it be known thats nasty in my eyes its nt like u didnt know is ur brother from another mother, my tthing is i believe in my heart its effecting my grandkids/ grandson,, first thing she did to start him to acting out was they moved out my home and he had been with me/us since he came in the world, so we tried dealing with that now he is acting out morebecuz they know thats uncle ****** but its mama's bf as well, how do deal with something like this? my other kids really dt deal with her, but i have always told my kids we are we got never turn ur back on eachother,me and my kids are very close just in the last 2 yrs no longer stay together,but c eachother everyday, help me understand this grl

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (6)
  • What the hell are you saying? Or asking?

    Answer by cheekycherub at 2:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

  • tell her its incest. bc thats what it is. other than that i am speechless and have no tips

    Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

  • Her daughter is dating a step brother/half brother and it is causing her daughters son to act out because he knows the man as Uncle and now as Mom's BF.

    Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

  • So your DD is dating her brother from a different mother, they both have the same father? Then your DD and her kids moved out of your house? And that is effecting the grandchild?
    How old is your DD?

    Answer by louise2 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

  • I am speechless. All I can do is wish you luck!!!

    Answer by arenad at 3:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

  • I know my dh and his childhood friend refer to each other as "brother from another mother". They aren't blood, but they're close. If you're referring to a half sibling I believe what they are doing is wrong, and maybe illegal (not sure!). And if they have children they could have chromosonal problems. You need to educate her about this!

    Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.