Birth control/period adult content

So this is the fisrt time Ive been on birth control pills.. I havent had a period in over 2 years. I have PCOS, and my doc put me on the pills to see if it would start my period. Well I still have the rest of the week's pills and I started today. Do I start the white pills now, or continue with the rest of the week's then start the white ones next week? Im kinda confused.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• continue with the ones you're still on right now.. do not skip any..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would agree with the above Mommy just keep going with what you are taking and then when you are all done with them move on to the white pills. It will begin to regulate your period and cycle and you will eventually get your period during the white pill time.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've been through the same thing with my PCOS, keep taking the pills in order. The point of the pills is to simulate a "normal" month.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Always take them in order. It may take several months for the pills to make your periods regular.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 9:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Ok, thanks! :)
    Jessica1991

Comment by Jessica1991 (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2010