When was your son done potty-training?

Three questions for moms of little boys - when was your son using the potty/wearing underwear with minimal accidents during the day? What about diaper-free at night?
And when do they start standing to pee, haha???

mevxoxo

Asked by mevxoxo at 2:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He has moderate autism,so 8!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My son will be 3 in December and still isn't potty trained. He isn't ready yet. Hopefully he will be soon.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I trained my younger son at 3. He started standing a few days later. When he sat, it would spray all over! Standing was much easier. I just took the diapers away and it took 3 days to be completely trained. A few months later he was trained at night.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have 3 sons, one was almost 3, one was right about 3 and one was 3 1/2!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• At 2.5, I had him day/night trained in 4 days. He learned to pee standing up a month after he was trained.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• my son was almost 4 before he was trained, but when he was ready he just did it. He was standing soon after.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• my son potty trained at 33 months. i got rid of the pull-ups and just used underwear. he was trained within a week. he started standing up after he was fully trained.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 5:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My son was fully potty trained at 3 years and 2 months. He had no accidents, potty trained through the night, and stood up to pee all in 2 weeks of starting the potty training process. yeah!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2010