Where were you when you found out you were pregnant?

I was at Wal Mart!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• For my third (and LAST) child, I was in the bathroom at work. I read the results and couldn't help but say out loud, "Oh, CRAP!" lol
    The lady in the stall next to me must have been wondering, "What is wrong with her?"!!!!

It was a bit of an unexpected surprise, to say the least!
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 3:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• with my son I was at work and my husband came in (i worked as a phlebotomist) so my co-worker drew my blood since obviously I couldn't draw my own. and she told me the rabbit was dead I started crying thinking it meant negative little did I know that, that meant yes I was

with this pregnancy I was sitting on my bed and my husband read the test results from the HPT to me!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i was at my old house in my bathroom the results started showing AS I WAS PEEING on the stick... my "best friend" (that i ahvent seen since i took the test) was there in the other room and i screamed out "SHERISA! i think somethings wrong with this thing!"

haha.. then i stood there for like 3 min with eyes as big as oranges and a huge smile on my face, i was so happy! i called my bf and told him and he said and i remember exactly what he said "Really? I'm going to be a Dad?! That's so awesome I'm so excited!"

Wow what a response! :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Omg I was lying on a table in a hospital waiting for my ultrasound to be over. (I had recently lost weight and had this bulge on my tummy. Still had periods, so no thought of being pregnant! I thought I had a blood clot or something) I was kinda dozing off and the lady doing the ultrasound said "Oh!! Well you're about 20 weeks along!" I just about had and heart attack and gasped "20 weeks along in WHAT???" then she showed me the screen, and there was a profile of my baby. Instant love.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:59 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• With my first, I was in my downstairs bathroom anxiously waiting for the line to appear. Then with my second, my husband and son were outside in the backyard and I was in my upstairs bathroom.
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 7:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Me too!! I was at wal-mart...lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i locked myself in my bathroom and refused to come out until i got to talk to my hubby! i wanted him to be the first one to know! good thing he answered his phone the first time i called him!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I was at home (in England) with #1 and in Canada for #2.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I was at home curling my hair and waiting for the test to say and when i looked down it said pregnant and I dropped the curling iron on my foot and just stood there in shock! haha I had a blister on my toe for about 2 weeks
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 9:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Work :P
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 9:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2008