Best way to get your husband back?

Any ideas????

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• from??? another woman?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no from leaving, he wants to separate and i don't
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If he's gotten it in his head that this is his decision,and last ditch moves on your part could drive him away faster. Take the time apart to think about whether or not he's worth it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Best way... let him leave and go on with your life without him. Show him you don't need him and find a way to gain confidence in yourself. Once he sees you are self-assured and happy and confident, he will probably want you back. If not, then it is his loss, not yours.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If he don't want to be with you.. don't force him. You will hurt more in the end if you try to keep someone who doesn't want you.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• He has to be willing to want to stay with you. You cannot force him to stay if he doesn't want to stay.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Read the book men are from mars and women are from venus. It is very true how men think way differently then what we think. Its wierd but it helped my husband and I's relationship.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• sweety i'm sorry to tell you but he will probably stay gone if he really wants to be done
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Have you asked him why he wants to seperate?
    I left my husband last year for 8 months. He didn't want to me to go, but there truly was nothing he could do to make stay. Believe me he tried, he tried to fix everything...but it didn't work...in fact it annoyed the hell out of me (Too little too late)
    I needed the space away from him, and he let me go.
    You can't make a person love you or force them to be with you. Let him go, build your own confidence back up and focus on you.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Let him go since his mind is made up. You trying and trying to get him back will suffocate him and make it worse.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2010