How many of you girls out there enjoy cooking?

Whats your fav plate to cook? or the staple that you have every week?

SusieQue717

Asked by SusieQue717 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i dont realy like to cook i love to bake though!
    giraffegrl1980

Answer by giraffegrl1980 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Not me, I hate it. But thankfully, my fiance loves it, so he does all the cooking, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I like to cook, but love to bake more. Hubby does a good portion of cooking. But fave things to cook are: meatballs, lasagna, stuffed shells, breakfast. And my specialty baked item is: Ultimate Chocolate Cake.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 3:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I love cooking and baking. I love trying new things. I guess my special meals are chicken parmesan with twice baked potatoes, and flemish beef stew with au gratin potatoes, every day meals that my family loves most are probably meatloaf, Salisbury steak, or chicken divan, and although I make about 20 different kinds of cookies the most asked for are the "Mrs. Fields" chocolate chip cookies.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I love cooking....
    My fave to make is homemade chili, fried chicken, and homemade mac 'n' cheese
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I love to cook and I love to bake, the issue is that I'm on the never ending diet. Still have this stubborn 20 pounds to lose since my youngest was born 3.5 years ago, sigh...SO, while I love cooking and baking, I do NOT love cooking diet friendly food. I like creating meals with cream sauces, lemon butter sauces, meat sauces, creamy soups, delicious pasta, etc...I love cooking things that people eat and say WOW! I recently went off the diet and made a home-made chicken cordon bleu with a white wine cream sauce....I enjoyed preparing it as much as eating it. Grilled chicken and roasted veggies are just plain boring to cook, and forget about baking, what's the point, I can't eat what I make anyway...so, the one love and talent that I have, I can't do, wah!!!!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• LOVE cooking....HATE doing the dishes aterwards! LOL
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I want to go to ya'lls house!! I love baked goods, can't make them to save my life!! I'm trying to work on it though... practice makes perfect and all that... I tried making peanut butter brownies a while back... they became a brick... I have no idea why... I love cooking though... anyone want to share a good pasta recipe?
    SusieQue717

Comment by SusieQue717 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm a chef, so yes, I do love to cook. Everything, except baking, I hate baking, I'm a terrible baker.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I hate it, but somebody has to do it
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010