I work with gals who dont wash their hands after going potty, what would you do?

No bashing, just an honest question. I work with these people everyday and sometimes we meet up in the bathroom. They leave the potty and march straight out the door. How would you handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• that is disgusting I would try to mention it to some one or print out a Hugh sign PLEASE... WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER USING THE RESTROOM!!! GERMS ARE EVERYWHERE! GL atleast you tried.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I get over it and move on with my life.

I can't control other people, but i can use my own hand sanitizer and wash my own hands.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• report them to the manager. That's nasty! The could be spreading germs or diseases!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ask them if they plan on washing their hands the next time i'm in the bathroom with them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• blah....been there! I just take a mental note of who they are and don't ever eat their food, candy, etc. And I tell my friends the same. I also steer clear of them. I prob am making a nasty face and don't even realize it as they leave the bathroom. lol. they try and use handsantizer instead...no people it's not suppose to replace your hand washing after u use the bathroom!
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 3:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yeah, I worked fast food when I was younger. I seen that happen all the time. Really disgusting though for fast food if you think about it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i couldnt get over it that easily..especially where i work (around food)..i sure as heck would say something..that would eat me up if i didnt. I would probably be eye fuc*ing her all day wondering if she had washed her hands or not.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• something to add....
    I hope and pray you don't work in the food industry! Though I am sure this goes on but I never try and think about it or I would never eat out.

Second, I also can't stand when they do the fake "water wash" with no soap. Not sure which is worse~!
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 3:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Offer them a scented antibacterial hand lotion to try. Bath and body works makes them in all the scents they carry. I used to put one in the ladies' room. Everyone came out smelling like the lotion, so it worked.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Unless you work with food I wouldn't really care. I'll admit it though cuz no one else is gonna I guess, but I don't always wash my hands after I go to the bathroom. If I'm on my period then I do or if I get pee on my hand but I don't ever touch myself down there so I don't always wash.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010