Really??

So my boyfriend seems to have a facebook stalker, normally i don't give a sh** about his facebook but there is this chic that comments and likes EVERYTHING he does on there... and i mean everything!!! he will post something and not even a minute after he posts something she is all over it.. what the heck?
We both have fun with our friends on there and keep out stuff seperate but i can't over look this chic anymore! It's like she is stalking him and has no respect for me! Even our mutual friends have noticed this. I'm not sure if i should say something him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Id ignore her even tho its driving you nuts! Shes doing it to get a rise out of you. Or say something cute and funny to him. If hes smart hes noticed it too;)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Tell him to remove her from his friends list.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She's just active on her facebook page. Do you really think it's personal towards your husband?
    Some people are like that and attack EVERYTHING that goes onto their wall. Whether it's a comment or pressing "Like".
    I think you're just paranoid.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Girl, I would. Thats wierd.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Tell him that it bothers you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Ask him to delete her, or just ignore it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well who is she? A friend of his I am assuming, since she is on his facebook. If it bothers you have him delete her and make his account private.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• would you want him to have you remove a guy that did this to you but was your friend? maybe but if he doesn't respond and he could careless why let it bug you. after awhile she will stop! if it bothers you that much ask him to remove her as a friend just expect in the future that if anything ever arises where a similar situation arises that you would have to do what he ask about removing a friend since he had to remove this one
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If I were noticing something like that and it was bothering me. I would :

Talk to my husband about my feelings. Explain why I felt the way I did, find out how he felt about it, and then hopefully we would mutually agree on how to handle the situation. She is of no consequence to me, what she writes would be of no consequence to me. However, my husband's actions, his responses to her, his reasons for continueing to sit back and not say anything about such behaviours would be my concern. I would not feel that this other person didn't have any respect for me, mainly because they do not know me & they are not in a relationship with me. It' s not their place to respect me, my relationship, my feelings or show me respect simply due to my relationship. However, my husband on the other hand should respect me, our relationship, and my feelings. Therefore HE is the one who should not be doing so and not encouraging/allowing it
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Typo... Strike "doing so" in the last sentence.... I missed it when editing.. Sorry about that..

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2010