Have you noticed?

Ever since a very inappropriate post was made last week by some anon, I've noticed more and more anon postings on here asking questions. While I've always seen anon responses to questions, since CM has started this point thing on here, I hadn't seen too many anon questions until over the last week. I've also noticed that quite often, these anon postings are one right after the other, some questions being, well, um, questionable.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but do you think maybe we have a troll? A GUY troll, even?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I haven't noticed. What was the inappropriate question?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I didn't see the question you're referring to, but more people are reaching the levels where anon is allowed. If it was a new person that's a lot of effort to be a troll.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I haven't noticed, but I wouldn't put it past people
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No man would stick with this website until he had enough points to post anon.
    Anonymous

• rolling on flooranon, too funny!!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've noticed them here and there, but haven't noticed any more then usual.
    And I think a lot of the bullying, rudeness, and other such things have gotten worse since the point system has been put into place.
    Because they're just more eager to gain points, so they post more and more.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i think there is alot more meanness going on then there used to be..lol...but i really haven't noticed too much..also what did i miss last week? what was posted?lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• This site is an open site I mean here in answers so if someone else came in does that mean they would have to get to the anon level do post as such?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I haven't seen many more than usual but I think the point was CM added a Answers page on facebook. More people began asking anon to avoid being posted off site. Silly really since every question already has a like button and twitter has had a CM Answers account since before the renovate

Moms Angels, this site is only open to read. Everyone, who can post, has the ability to post anon but answering requires the level 16
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Sorry I've seen a lot of anon questions and most of them haven't been trolls. If you feel it's inappropriate report it. Although if the questions you see are in the debate sections, then that probably has a lot to do with it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010