Sisterwives

Whats your opion? I find it disturbing and sad. And those women are brainwashed.

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree. I still watch.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• soooooo creepy... I just shook my head at those ladies... that guy is seriously creeps
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• As long as they are happy, and they don't try to get me to live that life, I say more power to them. They're just following their religion. I'm actually surprised that so many people, not just on here, but in general, find it disturbing for a man to have three wives, but find it fine for a family to have 19 children. I don't know if you're one of those people, I'm just saying that I've found this often. And again, I wouldn't do it, I wouldn't have 19 kids either, but hey, everybody seems happy and healthy, so more power to 'em.
    joeymommy1

Answer by joeymommy1 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• That is just wrong. What are they going to put on T.V next?
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• But the kids! Its so strange, I watched an episode were the girls were playing with dolls, the have one man and four women. They made the man doll kiss all the women dolls. Its sending a really bad message to those kids. And I just dont get how its relgious, maybe Im the ignorant one. But, if a man is married and commits adultry its a sin.... but its ok to bang 4 women if they all know? I dont see the logic lol
    madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• At first I thought live and let live, who am I to judge they all seem happy, but as the episodes went on, I found that they are NOT all happy, well, except for Kody, of course, I hate that guy, he's such a doofus. How he found 4 women to marry him is beyond me.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't think the women are brainwashed. They chose to marry him knowing that it is a polygamist family so they know what they were getting themselves into. I can't help but watch the show but I do not get the appeal of the Husband. He is creepy and unnatractive and seems to blow off how his wives feel about his other wives. He seems to pretend to hear them out when they get jealous but keeps on bringing in wives when he knows it will upset them. He is selfish..but I still can't help but watch.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I find their lifestyle very interesting. I don't understand it completely, because I could never imagine sharing my husband with another woman or women....but I don't believe they are brainwashed. They all grew up with that way of life, to them it is normal. They are comfortable with it and they are not forcing the lifestyle onto their children, so I don't see anything wrong with it.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I love it. I was super excited to see this show was even being made, now that it's on, I think it's a wonderful way to show a different way of life. I've always supported Plural Families. I would love to be a part of one, unfortunately, my DH doesn't agree.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It seems all these women have suffered some sort of trama in there life. A previous failed marriage, a broken home, ect and I belive he takes advantage of this.
    madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010