Kids say the darndest things!!!

I wanted to do my OWN KSTDT. Here's my example. Now that I'm preg the area... down there is larger than before. It's fat now. LOL. I was taking a bath and my nephew came in, he's 3, and he looked at me and said "Aunt Mar, you have a fat weenie!" I just about died laughing. I can't wait to embarass him when he's older. LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 5:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My bio dad and his girlfriend had a baby when I was a junior in high school. when she was 4 she walked in their room and he sleep bare no covers nothing. anyways she surprized them and saw EVERYTHING. she just turned around and walked out....later that day her mom and I were sitting at the kitchen table and she just climbed up in my lap and asked me if all guys looked like her daddy "there" after I got my breath back from laughing and choking at the same time I told her yes that they all have "that" down there. She just looked at me and said eww that is so gross....guess that's what he means when he says guys have cooties! you can ask her today if she'll kiss boys and she'll say NO I don't want anything like that!
    JuliaDanielle

Answer by JuliaDanielle at 11:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• YOU HAVE A WEENIE!?!?!? just kidding! LMFAO!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• haha, kids are so funny! my niece saw her daddy in the shower when she was 3 and she asked him why he put a straw in his "butterfly ' (her terminology for coochie) lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Haha... that's funny. My son (now 11) was in the bathroom when I was peeing one day when he was maybe 3. He asked what I was doing and I told him "peeing". His puzzled response was "Mom, do you pee out of your butt?" He came up with some good ones when he was little.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• When my son was 2 or 3 we lived in a major hick town so all he had ever seen were other white people, we were walking in the mall one day, pass a black family and when they are right next to us he says "Mommy those people need a bath" I wanted to die! Luckily the dad just laughed and kept walking so I hope he had a nice answer if his kids asked why that little boy said that.
    Anonymous