Police break Pro-lifer's arm with Nunchuks! Yeah,real classy. adult content

Video speaks for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCIyacAk0xE

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 3:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• As long ago as it may have been I still think it's wrong to say they had no right to voice their opinions just because they're pro-life. Last time I checked the 1st amendment applied to everybody, even back in 1988.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 5:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've had plenty of interactions with the police and my arm has never been broken. Maybe it's 'cause i am not an asshole.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If they were asked to leave, them maybe they should of. Your video is still disgusting propaganda.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think your video is disgusting, not the part of the police brutality, but the narrator who makes them the protesters out to be heroes for saving children's lives. I think what they are doing making women feel bad, when they are already in a bad place is sinful. They should have cooperated with the police.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• More abortion videos. I'm starting to worry about your mental health.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 4:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Thats wrong. But it's also wrong for a pro-lifer to stand in front of a clinic and try to talk a young, teenage girl into not having an abortion, without knowing her situation, her age, her home life, or why she's choosing to have an abortion in the first place, especially since I highly doubt that everyone who has done that is willing to take care of the girl and her baby, emotionally and financially, until she is able to. If I sound bitter, forgive me, but I've been in that teenage girl's shoes, and it did nothing but make me furious, and an already bad day worse.
    joeymommy1

Answer by joeymommy1 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Maybe the police were afrad that the protestors might have been planning to plant a bomb, bomb the clinic. It DOES happen you know. The Right to Lifers don't mind the deaths of Doctors at a clinic-- but they protect a fetus. However,once that fetus is a baby, the baby is on its own. ANd heaven help that baby if he grows up to be Pro-Choice!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I know. If you read my response, you'll see that the first thing I wrote was "Thats wrong". And it is. But so are the pro-lifers.
    joeymommy1

Answer by joeymommy1 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think i love abortion videos as much as you do :)
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• jacie

isn't there a law about where they are allowed to protest ? A certain amount of feet from the entrenance or somethibg like that?

Were they breaking any laws? disturbing the peace? were there complaints that the cops were responding too?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2010