Ouija Boards... What's your take?

Harmless toy?
Evil?
Divination Tool?
Something else??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 4:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Probably fake, more prone to the power of suggestion from everyone touching it, but still, I don't mess with them, just in case I've invited something unfriendly to communicate with me.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• For the record, I have one, I use one and I will never stop my kids from using one. I find them to be quite entertaining and some harmless fun. I don't use them as a serious form of divination though, the "air ways" are too broad for that... But that doesn't make them harmful or dangerous in any way.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am fearful...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I used one once. I believed it, and it scared me. I'll never use one again.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i would be too scared to use one for fear of the possibility i might invite an evil demon into my home. call me superstitious i know.. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't know. I have no problem with them. I'm not sure if I actually believe that they can talk to spirits, but I don't see any harm in them. I have one, and my 21 month old son plays with it. Obviously, he doesn't know what it is, but he loves banging the little pointer thing of it on the board, and it's very pretty, nicely decorated, so he loves just to look at it.
    joeymommy1

Answer by joeymommy1 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think they are scary. I played one with a friend at 15. We asked when we would get married and to who. It said 21 and the same name of DH. Who I later met in another state.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think they are evil...I will not mess with them. But to each their own...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Hahahahahahaha...we had one all the time I was growing up. And I bought my son one a couple years ago. They are in no way, shape or form evil. LOL..it is an illusion of suggestion. And nothing more.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• they are dangerous IMO. I had one when I was a teen and can now see how bad it was.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 4:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010