Is any one having major hormonal pregger moments?

I was just thinking about this morning, I was talking to myself and said man I am getting ashy... 2 seconds later my hubby says yeah you are...I kick him out of the car and cried all the way to the store to buy some coco butter. We were at his school so he really did not have to walk any where but Yeah, I am like super preger with these stupid hormones!! Anyone else?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 4:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah. I've been having moments like these for the past month. Thankfully, my husband is very understanding.
    joeymommy1

Answer by joeymommy1 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It is so sad, I am not an emotional person what so ever so he is having a really hard time getting use to thing that might possibly hurt my feeling... I feel bad for him
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yeah, this morning.... I had a really vivid dream where my fiance was apparently cheating on me with some dumb blonde bimbo, and when I woke up, I almost socked him, heh. I did NOT have any kind of hormonal mood swings when I was pregnant with my son, so this is very unusual for me. I'm not liking it much :|
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I keep having those to... but they are weird and very unrealistic... It bothers me bc they feel real but there is no physical why it could ever happen.
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010