Have you ever thought about quiting Cafemom???

when I have joined i was hoping that i will find friends in my area but it seems those people are the least that want contact.

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've quit before, so to speak. Just stopped visiting for about a year.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• no ..i never thought about that..i have met all kinds of diff people threw here and even thow they aren't in my area..it's still nice to beable to get on here and escape and have people to talk with..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Sometimes I do, and then after a short break I feel alot better and come back in full force! I love this place!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 4:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Nope!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I binge & purge.

On for a few weeks, off for a few weeks.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• yes i believe i'm too impulsive lately....but i believe i will just cancel the account. i have not found what i was looking for.
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I feel the same way you do about some of the mommy sites out there. I was on another site that was supposedly for moms to meet up and I came to realize that most people just want to sit on the computer all day long. I want to have actual friendships and have some playdates for my daughter. I get tired of being isolated all the time.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yeah I did feel like closing my account before
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 4:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I haven't wanted to quit but I sure have pared down my groups. It's better that wya.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 4:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've never met anybody on here, but i like the questions and answers forum so I stay.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010