Trunk or treat???

Have you been to one of these??? Trunk or treating is when everyone meets in a parking lot and the kids do trick-or-treating from car to car. usually it is a church or other "safe" group. Is this still fun or is it lame?

.science.mom.

Asked by .science.mom. at 4:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• My church does one every year and it's pretty fun. Our church does games as well as handing out candy. Some churches even rent blow up jumpers. My daughters love it.
    MirandaPage

Answer by MirandaPage at 4:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Fun for very small kids and lame for any kid that understands real Trick or treating. Of course I've never known a child to turn down candy regardless of how it's obtained!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It is very fun. We had one at our church last year. It is just like going door-to-door except it is cars instead of houses.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Went to one at church one year.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My 3 12 year old loves it! Not sure about my 9 year old-he always goes to a party every halloween.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• never been to a trunk or treat. One church we were part of had a party for the kids and gave out candy as prizes for games and stuff. They still got to dress up. It was fun.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think it would be fun!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2010