How much pop do you drink in a day?

i have to have my caffine fix threw out the day..soooo i am sure i drink way tooo much..at least 6 can's threw out the day and night..give or take...lol

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can honestly say i USED to drink a 12 pack of diet dp everyday, until just a week ago i found out i was pregnant and this baby DOES NOT like pop
    stacy4

Answer by stacy4 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• OMFG, I would be so sick. I only have a diet pop a couple times a week. Can't handle the sugar.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• None

I have not drank "pop/soda" in a couple of decades.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• None. I replaced soda with water a couple years back and lost quite a bit of weight so I don't allow it in my house anymore unless it's a special occasion.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• None most days... It's a rarity that we have soda in the house, although my DH has started drinking it again recently. But even when it is in the home I prefer other things.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• None. I don't think I've had a soda since early 2009 when I cut out a lot of crap from my diet. I don't drink coffee either really. It makes me tired.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• one to two 12 oz. cans. 1 cup of coffee and at least 4 Dannon coffee yogurts. I could go without it all except the yogurt. Sometimes I have 7 a day.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• anywhere from 2-4 a day
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Too much
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 4:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i dont drink soda but i do drink Brisk, i think it probably counts because it's got as much sugar content but it's not carbonated.

anyway, im addicted to it :( and probably drink 2-3 cans a day when i have it. sometimes ill buy 2 liters and try to drink one glass, or not buy it at all for a week but then i suffer because i love the stuff! im kicking myself for it because after i had my 1st i never drank anything but water, coffee, grape juice and milk and now here i am addicted to this crap again. err!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2010