Question's For ChaCha Guides Only?

Okay I'm a ChaCha guide now so far doing good. My question is to the people who are working for chacha or has been working with them a long time how many question have you answered to get to $200 dollars and how many hours are you putting in a day? Second question is once u get paid u start all over again right to 0.00? And if i just started when will i get paid i started last week?
Thanks

mrswillis22

Asked by mrswillis22 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I put in tons of time with ChaCha, maybe a little too much, it took me a long time to get to $100, but after awhile I just couldn't keep up with that and my kids. It's a fun side thing that brings in extra $$$ but not something I could really do since my boys were at home a lot. Thinking about doing it again since both are in school...I didn't use the pay card, to many fee's associated with it, I used the direct deposit. Once I hit $100 it went in, if I didn't hit the $100 my the pay date then I had to wait another month...
    lysa7lou0507

Answer by lysa7lou0507 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010