If we were friends and I told you this story how would you respond? I'll tell you why I ask in a minute.

My mom and I would walk up and down my street in my neighborhood. Just about everytime this itty bitty dog would run out yapping at us and scare us. It would never come up to us but would run about halfway into the street like itw as going to attack and then run back. One night we were talkn and walkn and it was late..maybe 10. My mom dialed the hair salon so I could leave a msg and I wouldnt have to remember to call beauty shop in the morning. While Im waiting for the salon to pick up the dog runs out and starts barking. My mom got startled and freaks out yelling "That damn dog did it again. I'm going to get that blanketty blank dog!!" just basically yelling and cussing b/c she was scared. We instantly realized her yelling was left on the answering machine at salon so I hung up the phone and we died laughing!!! We laughed for 10 mins and she was so embarrassed!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• i would also crack up :)
    giraffegrl1980

Answer by giraffegrl1980 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think it's a funny story & i'd probably laugh right aong with ya!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i guess i would laugh..its a cute story
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would laugh, I found the story amusing. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• lol, that's funny. I'd just laugh if my friend told me that:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'd laugh!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think wth is this while laughing. Thats funny!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Its happens a lot actually lol
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'd laugh too. So what's the reason you're asking? :)
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 4:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My SIL is incredibly difficult to be around. She thinks she can control everything around her and she doesnt tolerate going with the flow. She really is a perfectionist and I'm sure it stems from some kid of insecurity or something. basically I told her what my mom had done and how funny it was to see the look on moms face when she realized it was on the machine. My SIL respones was, "YOU DIDNT CALL THE POLICE?!" I just chuckled and said the dog is like a yorkie. It just barks. She said she cant believe we didnt call the police and our town should have leash laws. She carrys a pistol and calls the police for anyone even squealing tires. It just drives me crazy how she tries to control everything around her and never is relaxed anymore. She expects everyone to tolerate her lifestyle but she cant tolerate anyone!!
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010