Which should I wear?

Hey! This is a follow-up to my previous question: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/610943/Would_you_rather_see

I'm getting slimed for charity and everyone of you told me to get dressed up for it haha! I don't know if its the sensible thing to do but it'll probably be fun for me and really funny for the people watching, and hopefully will raise a lot of money, so I'm going to get dressed up :)

I'm not sure which dress I should wear! I have a bunch of dresses. I was thinking between a white full-length evening dress (which is really gorgeous and classy), a black evening dress which is pretty similar except color, and a red dress which is much shorter and less formal. And what color heels? What do you think about hair? Updo or down?

Haha thanks for your advice :)

Erinh1985a

Asked by Erinh1985a at 4:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 4 (-11 Credits)
  • Skip the white. The red short if it is classy and sexy. Shoes heels that match and can be cleaned off. Hair up just for the effect.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Not white. Even lined, once you're slimed, that dress could end up being more revealing than you intended. Plus, unless you plan to toss it afterward, I doubt even a drycleaner will get it back white again.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree. Skip the white. If you'll be sitting, make sure the red one won't reveal too much. If it's good like that, wear the red. Black if the red is too short. Heels? Black I guess. idk.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Skip the white...go with black or red. REALLY dress it up, classy heels, and an up-do....
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2010