how quick can you get pregnant after you stop a birth control method? adult content

My partner and I have been trying four years now and I want one now! I just recently discontinued the usage of the birth control.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant with my first 3 weeks after going off of Nuva ring and pregnant with my 2nd 3 months after going off the pill. It just depends on your body
    TennesseeAsh

Answer by TennesseeAsh at 5:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• the pill its 6months...the depo shot its 2 years i have been told.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• What about the implanon implant?
    sereniti123

Answer by sereniti123 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• it can happen right away as in the very next cycle. or it can take a long time. If it comes to a point where you've been trying for 6+ months, I'd go talk to my dr to see if there was anything wrong! good luck!
    kayteebug93

Answer by kayteebug93 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I got preg like right after I went off of nuva-ring. I'd say within 3 months, but I was only on it for a year. The longer you are on BC can also lengthen the time it takes to conceive.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2010