What are some good recipes you have come up with?

I'm constantly coming up with new recipes that my family cant get enough of for example last year I came up with Rice Delight I cooked up some rice then added pieces of left over turkey, A can of spaghetti sauce and a jar of alfredo sauce (veggies can be mixed in too) with some biscuits on the side.

My most recent recipe I call a Sweet Poteach which is a double crusted peach cobbler with special ingredients added to the crust to make it irresistable and I add 1 small can of sweet potatoes in amongst all the peaches hince the name sweet poteach lol. Care to share a recipe or 2 you made up thats a hit?

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 5:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make a mean Pulled "pork (chicken) BBQ sandwich, Italian chicken and pasta, Sweet mashed potatoes, just for starters. I've gotten better with "experimenting" and it coming out really well.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• sausage chili, it is a really big hit at my house. Ms me if you want the recipe
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 5:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It's fun coming up with new recipes especially if it's quick, easy, delicious and the kids can help out too. This pregnancies cravings have had me putting cinnamon and or pumpkin spice in a lot of stuff lately lmao.
    405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I just made an awesome sweet potato pudding

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2010